Reproduction services are offered on-site with fully equipped laboratory, state-of-the-art cryopreservation equipment, video-monitored foaling/stalls and indoor stallion collection.
Our facility is USDA approved for processing, storing and shipping semen internationally and import quarantine.
A sampling of services that we provide:
- Stallion collection
- Fresh semen processing and shipping
- Frozen semen processing, shipping and storage
- International Shipping to Europe/EU, Australia, New Zealand and many others
- Epididymal harvest of semen, processing, freezing and storage
- Post Castration
- Post tragedy/accident/death
- Artificial Insemination – liquid or frozen
- Deep horn insemination
- Hysteroscopic insemination
- Embryo transfer (local transplant or shipped embryos)
- Embryo Vitrification (cryopreserved)
- Follicle Aspiration – Oocyte transport – coming soon!
- Fertility evaluations (mare and stallion)
- Assisted/Monitored foaling – Foal Alert System
- High Risk Mares
- Fetal Sexing
- Fetal Monitoring
- Reproductive Surgeries
- Phantom Training
Visit our GALLERY to see photos of mares and foals.
You must be logged in to post a comment.