Reproduction services are housed in an on-site, separate building with a full processing laboratory, five video-monitored foaling stalls, three stallion stalls and an indoor stallion collection room.
Our facility is USDA certified and approved for processing and shipping semen internationally, as well as a quarantine facility for importing horses.
Some of the services that we provide are:
- Stallion collection
- Semen processing, liquid and frozen
- Artificial Insemination – liquid or frozen
- Embryo transfer (local transplant or shipped embryos)
- Fertility evaluations (mare and stallion)
- Assisted/Monitored foaling – Foal Alert System
- High Risk Mares
- Fetal Sexing
- Fetal Monitoring
- Reproductive Surgeries
- Phantom Training
Visit our GALLERY to see photos of mares and foals.